HONG KONG FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSOCIATION
When you use this Website, HONG KONG FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSOCIATION will not collect any information which identifies your personal identity until you in fact decide to buy our insurance products, register as a member, and/or file information for job application purposes.
Except as specified in the "Collection of Personal Information" section below, HONG KONG FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSOCIATION will not disclose any of your personally identifiable information to third parties except when having your permission or under special circumstances, such as where required by law or in order to protect our legal rights, or in connection with a merger, acquisition or sale of all or a substantial part of our business, with or to another company.
HONG KONG FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSOCIATION will take all reasonable steps to ensure that the personal data you provide to us are properly stored.
Collection of Personal Information
The following are purposes for which personal information are collected by HONG KONG FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSOCIATION from its users:
(1) processing your application and verifying your eligibility for insurance, financial or wealth management products or services;
(2) provision and design of insurance, financial services or related products;
(3) processing of any credit, medical, security and underwriting checks and insurance claims;
(4) processing payment instructions;
(5) verifying your eligibility for insurance and financial products and services;
(6) statistics and research;
(7) providing you with promotional materials relating to our insurance or financial services or related wealth management products, and those of other entities whose ultimate parent company is HONG KONG FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSOCIATION or partnering financial institutions;
(8) communication with customers and/or users of this Website;
(9) performing policy review and needs analysis;
(10) meeting any disclosure requirements imposed by law or regulatory authorities on HONG KONG FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSOCIATION, its affiliates or partnering financial institutions;
(11) assessing your suitability as a candidate for a vacancy within HONG KONG FINANCIAL PLANNING ASSOCIATION, contacting you, negotiating with you and making offers of employment;
(12) other purposes as notified at the time of collection; and
(13) fulfilling any other purposes directly related to (1) to (12) above.
It may be mandatory for you to provide certain categories of personal information (as specified at the time of collection). In the event that you do not provide any personal information marked as mandatory, we may not be able to provide you with our products and services.
We may collect aggregate data that does not allow you to be identified. This information helps us better understand your needs and adapt our products and services. We may share aggregate data with third parties, including for advertising and marketing purposes..
This Website may contain links to third party websites. Prudential has no control over the content of such third party websites or the way that the operators of these websites deal with your personal data. You should review the privacy policies applicable to these third party websites to understand the ways in which these third parties may deal with your personal information.
When you access this Website, anonymous technical information may be collected about your activities on the Website (e.g. your IP address, the date and time that you accessed the Website, information relating to your browser and operating system, the pages visited etc.).